NZ KPOP FANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For New Zealand Kpop Fans

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Share The Love
Latest topics
» So are you guys gonna..
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:54 pm by Kaiismyhubby

» Hello Fellow NZ KPOP fans
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:48 pm by Kaiismyhubby

» Sexy Lady AnuWAP Com 3gp
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:32 pm by elsdyshadr

» The Dark Knight Rises (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyFri May 09, 2014 5:18 pm by elsdyshadr

» Directx 11 Free Download For Windows 8 64 Bit Full 1
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:48 am by elsdyshadr

» Benvenuto Presidente Youtube Film Completo
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:33 pm by elsdyshadr

» Free Download 3gp Kamsutra Video Without Registration
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:53 am by elsdyshadr

» HOT! Not Angka Lagu Wajib Nasional Tanah Airku
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:52 pm by elsdyshadr

» Mark Lancaster, Oracle Application Express 4 0 With Ext JS Repost
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:14 am by elsdyshadr

» Pokemon - Light Platinum
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:07 pm by elsdyshadr

» Black Belt 2007 DVDRip XviD MOC
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:05 pm by elsdyshadr

» West Side Story 1961 DVDRip X264 AC3-Riding High
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:35 am by elsdyshadr

» Wrong Turn (2003) BRRip X264 [Dual-Audio] [Eng-Hindi] [375MB]--[CooL GuY] {{a2zRG}}
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:34 pm by elsdyshadr

» Skyfall Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed Torrent Download
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:07 pm by elsdyshadr

» Mobile Wallpaper Pack 02 For Nokia-Sonyericsson 2009 ~mobilesguru.110mb.com~.rar
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:19 am by elsdyshadr

» Mang Kanor Bliss Scandal 3gp
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:08 am by elsdyshadr

» The Forbidden Ferrara By Sarah Morgan Free Read.rar
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:59 am by elsdyshadr

» [coat] Precious Kento.avi
TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:40 am by elsdyshadr

TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:39 am by elsdyshadr

TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:38 am by elsdyshadr

TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NZBuster90

NZBuster90

TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! Empty
PostSubject: TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!!   TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:25 pm

I HAVE TWINKLE by TAETISEO STUCK ON REPEAT - SUCH AN ADDICTIVE SONG, LIKE LIKE LIKE!
Tiffany and Taeyeon have really grown on me, Jessica too! Hehehe can you believe I only became confident in knowing who Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica were this year???? BAD ME HAHA Evil or Very Mad Better run, run, run, run, run ...

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona are by far my favourites still though... LOVE THEM TO BITS!! THOSE GIRLS CAN DANCE!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/NZKPOPFANS
Irene

Irene

PostSubject: Re: TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!!   TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:41 am

OMG I sooo agree I never liked Tiffany (for dumbest reasons ever) now I'm like I LOVE YOU FANY lmfao.. I always liked Taeyeon but I'm still not sure about seohyun. She's too innocent for me haha. But she's precious lol.. Still have hyo as number 1 and I like Yuri and Sooyoung too <3
Back to top Go down
blueverryangel

blueverryangel

PostSubject: Re: TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!!   TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:02 pm

YAY not total yoona fans!! Very Happy although i do like her (jst i knw WAY too many ppl with her as their bias =.=)

Sooyoung, yuri, taeyeon are my fav ^^
Seohyun used to be one but the more I watch and know about her, she's too innocent that it annoys me... Arrow lol
*runs away from seohyun fans*
Back to top Go down
exzilis
Master Troll
Master Troll
exzilis

PostSubject: Re: TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!!   TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:15 pm

alot of people love yoona o.o i dont get it haha ,
i love all 9 ... theyre all girls i cant pick o.o
Back to top Go down
blueverryangel

blueverryangel

PostSubject: Re: TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!!   TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Tell me bout it!! >.<
I do like all 9 but I do have my fav.. Razz
Back to top Go down
exzilis
Master Troll
Master Troll
exzilis

PostSubject: Re: TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!!   TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:33 pm

i use to really like seohyun but i watched snsd and the dangerous boys and currently watching IY2 , i think sunny is JJANG !

SWAG !!
Back to top Go down
blueverryangel

blueverryangel

PostSubject: Re: TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!!   TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Haha same here. For me, it changed from watching her in WGM... hug on the last ep.. u kidding me... =.= n it took like 30-40eps
for her and yooooong to hold hands... Sleep
Yea i watched snsd and the dangerous boys too and she's jst so.. uptight >.<

Sunny is pretty cool but her ageyo annoys me sometimes... lol
Back to top Go down
exzilis
Master Troll
Master Troll
exzilis

PostSubject: Re: TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!!   TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:21 am

lol yeah seohyuns already a mother at a young age xD ,

lol sunnys ageyo annoys everyone :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!!   TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TTS and the girls that make up SNSD!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NZ KPOP FANS :: KPOP Forums :: Girls' Generation (소녀시대)-
Jump to: